Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Quick takes/thoughts

-Have you ever wondered were our food comes from and how it is prepared? That is going to be the main focus of one of my upcoming blogs and a issue that I am very opinionated on.
-Went to McDonald's today and spent 8 dollars, the meal was only 7.17, but the tax on it was 85 cents, a whopping 12 percent tax....that is a really hefty tax.
-Went to class today for calculus, and it reminded me how much me and math are not the best of friends. My professor though is very thorough and I believe I probably will learn quite a bit this year.
-My house is 30 minutes away (By Walking) from campus and although it may not be the most fun, or even most convenient way of transportation, it is great for the environment and it should really help cut down excess weight.
-Finally for all you  NFL fans out there, does it really make sense to send a 6 time pro bowl guard in Logan Mankins to the Bucs for a fourth round pick and a backup tight end. I know he ins't a elite guard anymore but he is still above average. Just seems like the Bucs got the way better end of the deal. I have the details of the trade in the link below, and I will also start posting my thoughts on the Redskins from now on (Like being a mini sports writer...oh ya.).

No comments:

Post a Comment